HEALTHCARE ЯEVOLUTION SUMMITS
DIRECT CONTRACTING & BUNDLED PAYMENT SUMMIT
Employers are you tired of wasting money on unnecessary medical procedures and wrong diagnosis and complications? By the end of 2018, over 60% of employers will have some type of direct contract with healthcare providers, whether it’s a Center of Excellence, Narrow Network, or a High Performing Network. Employers are implementing direct contracting with providers and winning.
- Cost predictability through bundled payments with pre-negotiated pricing
- First time… the Right treatment plan
- Employees returning to work faster
- Reduced complications and costs
The benefits are not only for the employer however, passed along to the employees and plan members with rewards such as; deductible, coinsurance and all out of pocket expenses covered ($5,000 to $10,000 savings), airfare and hotel covered for employee/plan member and a companion. Additional incentives will achieve better overall patient experiences, quality control, outcomes with less complications and quicker recovery time.
This year’s Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payments Summit will explore how leading employers are working directly with providers to manage their healthcare costs and better manage their employees’ health.
- Learn how to create bundled packages and pricing
- Shared details from successful employer case studies
- Network with the top brokers and employers