CONSULTANT ACTUARY - MILLIMAN
Consultant Actuary – Milliman
Mehb Khoja is an actuary with the Chicago office of Milliman. He joined the firm in 2016.
Mehb’s areas of expertise is employer health and welfare consulting including evaluation of medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other welfare programs. His primary responsibilities include health plan strategy, vendor procurement, utilization and cost review/projections. Mehb is also an expert in various risk management strategies including stop loss and captives.
Prior to joining Milliman, Mehb spent nearly thirteen years as an employee benefits consultant to several mid-market employers where he assisted on benefit design, flexible benefits pricing, vendor procurement, data analytics, evaluating private exchanges and understanding the impact of health care reform on employee benefit programs.
– Fellow, Society of Actuaries
– Member, American Academy of Actuaries
– Licensed Insurance Producer in all 50 states
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
– 2016 BCBS National Stop Loss Strategy Conference (September 2016)
– The Employer Stop-loss Insurance Marketplace since the Affordable Care Act (Milliman Insight – January 2017)
BA, Actuarial Science and Finance, University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign