Healthcare Revolution® is dedicated to not only offering the latest in education, but in bringing in the leaders in healthcare from across the industry. That is why we created our VIP program. In exchange for agreeing to networking meetings, VIPs can attend Healthcare Revolution for free! VIP attendees include:
- Insurance Companies
- HR Professionals
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Medical Tourism Facilitators
If you are in the fields listed above, complete the form on this page to apply for your VIP Pass!
VIP attendees receive the following:
- Full access to all sessions and workshops
- Access to the exhibit hall
- Coffee, tea, lunch, and cocktail receptions
- Ability to RSVP for invite-only networking luncheons
The following is not included in the package:
- Taxi (with prior approval, we will provide taxi or shuttle airport transfer reimbursement. We do not reimburse for mileage, rental car, parking, food and beverage, or other miscellaneous fees.)
- Certification Fees
The VIP’s Commitment
- The Approved VIP must register as an attendee online through a specific link. This link cannot be shared with any other person.
- On the final page of registration, he/she must enter his/her credit card information. His/her card will be charged $1 in order to verify it. This charge is non-refundable.
- You will be invited to VIP events. Should you be invited you must attend at least one. Invite-only events will be emailed to you.
- The VIP will be asked to log in to the event networking software and create a profile.
- The VIP is required to participate in ten meetings that will be set for the VIP by the conference organizer. These required networking appointments shall be 10-15 minutes in duration and will be scheduled with our exhibitors and branding partners during the conference. These scheduled meetings shall take place at the branding partner or exhibitors’ booth, or at a table designated through the networking software.
- All ten networking appointments must be signed and endorsed by the sponsor with whom the congress organizer has scheduled your meeting with on your VIP Passport. You will receive this passport upon check-in at the registration desk. Thereafter, the VIP must return the signed copy to the organizer by fax 866-866-332-4285 or email MDorsan@goghr.com before November 1, 2018.
- If the VIP fails to attend the ten networking meetings and submit the signatures before October 14, 2017, he/she will be required to pay a penalty of $299 to recover the costs to the organizer. This fee will be charged to his/her credit card after November 1, 2018.
- The VIP must attend at least (1) Sponsored Educational Underwritten Session and (1) Power Session. These sessions can be found on the agenda under Educational Underwritten Session Track or under Exhibit Hall Power Session Track.
- Cancellation of participation at the event must be done before August 1st, 2018. The organizer reserves the right to not entertain any last minute cancellation requests. Cancellation of participation will only be effective upon the written acknowledgment from the organizer. VIPs who fail to show up will be liable to pay a “no show” fee of $299.