DO YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THE 20 INDUSTRY THOUGHT LEADERS TO MAKE IT ON THE COVETED LIST?
Joining our elite speaker faculty provides exposure and credibility as an industry forerunner. Where else can you address your target audience all in one place?
Although the submission deadline for our 2018 HEALTHCARE ЯEVOLUTION® Call for Speakers has since passed, we are still accepting proposals on select topics. For the chance to gain one of these coveted slots please complete our online application.
Vendors and Service Providers please see below “Important Notes for Service Provider/Vendors”
Please complete our Call for Speakers Form in its entirety, as only complete forms will be considered. We are accepting submissions in all areas of employee benefits and healthcare including:
- Health & Well-being
- Benefits Innovations
- Medical Travel
- Direct Contracting, COE’s, Bundled Payments & Value-Based Purchasing
- Mental & Behavioral Health
- Population Health Management
- Wellness Travel
- Global Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits
- Technology Innovations
- Lifestyle Medicine, Sleep, Mindfulness, Financial Well-being
- Precision Medicine, Genomics, Pharma Genomics
- Healthcare & Insurance
- C-Suite & Leadership
- Patient Experience
- Healthcare Consumerism
- Investment Strategies and Business Development
- Life Sciences & Biomed
- And related industry topics are welcome
Speakers, presenters, and panelists have been asked to refrain from promoting themselves and their businesses during presentations. While we do understand that at times it may be necessary for a presenter to refer to his or her business by name, promotional efforts of any kind are considered a serious breach of the spirit of the conference.
GENERAL SESSION/KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
A 15-20 minute presentation addressing up to 2,500 attendees on a relevant, next generation, big picture issue dominating the health, wellness, medical travel and benefits industries.
You’ve sat through the technical; now here’s the “How to” in putting these strategies in place!
50 minute to two-hour hands-on sessions that provide attendees with practical solutions that they can immediately take back to their organization and implement. We encourage incorporating demonstration, small group activities, role-playing, program design and interactivity with attendees to keep them engaged.
The 2018 HEALTHCARE ЯEVOLUTION® is reshaping the healthcare events space by revolutionizing the way we learn. This year’s educational sessions will consist of IGNITE Talks (TED-style) and Summits.
The format will include short, powerful 20 minute talks. These short talks focus on cutting through the noise and eliminating extraneous ideas thus providing you the facts, disruptive ideas, and solutions that count. Ideally, every word counts. These could be pitching a case, inspiring, or filling a gap in the health, wellness, medical travel and benefits space.
There are three ways in which to submit presentation ideas for one of our exclusive Summits
(Please note all 2018 Summits are available for new GHR clients)
- Recommend a Single Presenter: Presentation should address a unique and timely topic matter. Employer case studies with survey or research results are highly encouraged. Single Presenters may be considered for either IGNITE Talks, individual 20-minute speaking slots, multi-speaker sessions or fireside chats.
- Recommend a Multi-Speaker: Presentation should consist of 2-3 speakers each presenting on a different subtopic within the overall umbrella topic. For group healthcare and benefits topics, the presentation should include a minimum of one employer co-presenter (Senior Level HR/Employee Benefits professional, Chief Medical Director, Wellness Manager, Global Benefits Director, Compensation Manager and/or other HR/Benefits professionals). Time should be equally distributed among all presenters with a Q&A segment posed to all at the close of the session.
- Recommend a Panel Discussion/Fireside Chat: Presentation should consist of 3 or 4 presenters and a moderator, bringing together various perspectives on a topic. To ensure a diverse panel, proposed speakers should come from different organizations with contrasting viewpoints. We recommend that the moderator be a representative from the organization that is taking the lead in forming the panel and should also feel very comfortable in directing the discussion and bringing out opposing viewpoints. This format is conversational with no slides. For group healthcare, benefits and wellness topics, the presentation should include a minimum of one employer co-presenter (Senior Level HR/Employee Benefits professional, Chief Medical Director, Wellness Manager, Global Benefits Director, Compensation Manager and/or other HR/Benefits professionals).
BRAIN EXCHANGE/FOCUS GROUP
Brain Exchange/Focus Groups are intimate, collaborative, open discussions that share best practices, gaps in the industry, explore potential solutions and agreement on where the industry should go from here. These will also identify the necessary ways the industry must come together and the types of innovation that exist and what types of disruption is needed for success.
Think Tanks are open discussions that bring together like-minded professionals to share research and advocacy on cutting edge and underexplored topics. The goal and very fabric of these events are to identify standards, strategies to impact policy, and provide consensus to influence and impact the industry. A post-conference, GHR whitepaper is published and share with the industry showcasing the Think Tank’s findings and consensus.
What We Look For
HEALTHCARE ЯEVOLUTION ® is the international leader in providing the industries the most timely and forward-thinking concepts, business strategies and innovations. We are the merger of art, science, and business of the industry’s we represent.
How to Hit the Right Notes for Our Call for Speakers
- Uniqueness of subject matter
- Topic relevance & timeliness to the Industry
- Clear and well-defined message and description
- Employer case studies, examples and best practices (challenges, solutions, and metrics)
- Industry research & statistics
- Key learning objectives and take away value for delegates – What is at stake? Why should attendees care about the message?
- Colorful and innovative approach to presentation structure
- Speakers with presenting experience
- Supporting documents such as past presentations, published white paper and/or articles on a similar subject matter
Important Notes for Service Provider/Vendors
- Service providers or vendors interested in securing one of our coveted sessions are highly encouraged and when relevant required to include employer co-presenters in their proposal submission. We give preference to submissions that include the employer/buyer perspective and successful case studies.
- Service providers are required to have a presence through financial support of the event. This helps to support the industry as a whole through our non-profit trade association’s efforts in education as well as helps in bringing VIP’s to the event through either our Buyer, Employer VIP or our Agent, Broker VIP program so that they can network with providers such as yourselves.
- While we do understand that at times it may be necessary for a presenter to refer to his or her business by name, promotional efforts of any kind are considered a serious breach of the spirit of the conference. Speakers, presenters, and panelists have been asked to refrain from promoting themselves and their businesses during presentations.
Conference Fees and Hotel Accommodation
Please note that no speaker, presenter or panelist are paid to attend, including keynote speakers. All speakers pay full registration fees, travel expenses, and accommodations. Only in rare cases are a speaker’s fees waived. VIP Buyers, Employer VIP’s and Agent/Broker VIP’s are the exception.
Magazine Publication Opportunities
The Conference is affiliated with leading industry publications. The publications address important issues and topics in the health, wellness, medical travel and benefits industries. Coveted conference speakers are often offered the opportunity to contribute the publication’s “Conference” issue reaching our 2.1 million in readership and social reach.
Share This Call
We kindly request that you share this call with your colleagues. To subscribe to our mailing list please send an email to info@GoGHR.com
Please contact our Education & Engagement team regarding any topic or speaker questions.
Sarah Michele Hunt
Education & Event Manager