The Voluntary Benefits Conference® is your reliable source for trends and innovations in ancillary benefits, gap coverage and supplemental health insurance.
For the eighth year in a row, the Voluntary Benefits Association (VBA), a non-profit trade association focused on voluntary benefits for employer and affinity groups, brings you the premier event in ancillary benefits. The Voluntary Benefits Conference® is the only industry event to bring employers, agents, and service providers together to learn best practices in the implementation and enrollment of voluntary benefits in the workplace.
Leading in Voluntary Benefits Education & Professional Advancement
- 100+ Influential & Inspirational Speakers
- 20+ Dynamic Sessions & Ground-breaking Employer Case Studies
- Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® (CVBS) Certification Program
- Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals
- Content nationally approved by 50 States
“The speakers are leading employer groups that are really paving the way in employee benefits. I was blown away by the variety of topics being covered and the high caliber speakers featured!”
-Michael Susi, Global Wellness Manager, LinkedIn
Why Offer Voluntary Benefits?
- The 2016 Voluntary Benefits and Services Survey from Willis Towers Watson survey reported that 92% of survey respondents “expect that voluntary benefits and services (VBS) will be at the forefront of their strategic thinking and important to their employee value proposition over the next three to five years, up from 59% in 2013.”
- Trends in non-traditional voluntary benefits offerings include:
- Identity theft (70% could offer by 2018)
- Critical Illness (73% could offer by 2018)
- Student Loan Repayment (26% could offer by 2018)
- Pet Insurance (60% could offer by 2018)
- The growth of high-deductible health plans is the driving force behind the boost in the voluntary benefits industry as cost sharing is expected to increase.
Voluntary benefits programs provide employees with a more personalized and competitive benefits package at little or no direct cost to the employer. This year’s event will focus on how employers, agents, and consultants can leverage voluntary benefits and will have the opportunity to learn some of the unique and innovative voluntary benefits offerings that appeal to and engage employees.
74% provide dental coverage. In 2014 under the ACA employers will need to provide children dental coverage
46% offer Long-term disability insurance
37% offer Short-term disability
The Voluntary Benefits Conference® will address:
- ACA’s Effect on the Future of the Voluntary Benefits Industry
- Effective Communication of Voluntary Benefits
- Enhancing Employee Engagement
- Enrollment Processes Best Practices
- Technology Integration
- Legal & Financial Wellness
- Non-traditional Voluntary Benefits
- What Brokers and Carriers are Doing
The Voluntary Benefits Conference® is fully integrated with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC), one of the largest employee benefits and healthcare events in the world.
The EHBC’s mission is simple. We provide intense, advanced education through successful and practical case studies presented by the world’s leading healthcare and insurance experts. As an innovative and passionate industry leader, our pursuit is to energize opportunity and increase professional advancement.
Join the 2018 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, October 28-30 in Orlando as it delivers the most comprehensive insurance & benefits conference and tradeshow.
The Voluntary Benefits Conference® is your reliable source for trends and innovations in ancillary benefits, gap coverage, and supplemental health insurance.
Customize Your Congress Experience
- 100+ Speakers and Sessions with 3+ days of educational conference tracks
- 6+ unique conference tracks to select content for your business: Healthcare Reform Conference®, Corporate Wellness Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference®, Self Funding Conference®, Global Benefits Conference®, Health Insurance Exchange Conference®, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference®, and much more
- Onsite networking: one-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects