2018 will be a critical year for healthcare reform and the Affordable Care Act (ACA). With a new president opposed to the law, with the support of Congress, what does the future look like for the ACA? Regardless of how you feel about the ACA, change is coming and the best way to prepare is with knowledge.
The National Healthcare Reform Conference brings together Human Resource Professionals, Agents, Brokers, Government Officials and other industry players to discuss and learn the latest on healthcare reform. Attendees can expect:
- 100+ Influential and inspirational speakers including the top Healthcare Reform National Practice Leaders and Employee Benefits Attorneys who have testified before the U.S. Senate on the ACA
- 20+ Dynamic sessions dedicated to keeping you informed on the new rules and regulations
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® (CHRS) Certification Program
- Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals with content nationally approved in all 50 States
The National Healthcare Reform Conference Will Address
- The latest changes to the ACA
- Healthcare reform moving forward
- The Employer Mandate
- Measurement and Stability
- Strategically communicating with employees
- Litigation avoidance
- Compliance issues, deadlines & roadmaps
- Forms and self-reporting required by the
- Workforce cost-saving tools
- Understand fiduciary responsibilities and how to communicate from the fiduciary or the advisor perspective
- Opportunities for small businesses
- New rules, regulations & interpretations
Become a Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist®
- The Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® designation makes you more marketable and up-to-date on the latest industry trends & innovations
- Designed for HR & Insurance Executives
- Get certified live in-person at the event while learning from and interacting with the national practice leaders and top legal experts
- Dynamic courses taught by top advisors from the HHS, DOL & IRS
ARE YOU READY FOR HEALTHCARE REFORM?
Healthcare reform is transforming every industry in every market at every level and leaving no individual, corporation or government organization untouched. One of the most pressing issues facing leaders in this new era of health reform is the business, policy, and delivery of our healthcare system.
The Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute, (HRCPI), a non-profit public policy organization, is the leading educator and influencer in healthcare reform for Human Resource and Insurance Professionals and provides education throughout the year through live workshops, training, and healthcare reform certification. Audit and litigation avoidance are key! Gain and retain new clients, learn valuable communication tools and become armed with knowledge to succeed in the tumultuous ACA world.
For the seventh year in a row, the Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute brings you the premier event on the Affordable Care Act. The National Healthcare Reform Conference® is the only dedicated healthcare reform event in the country that provides you with the answers and solutions you need to navigate and comply with the ACA. We bring together the rule makers from the administration and US Government and enlist the nations’ top employee benefits attorneys to bring you the most up to date rules and regulations to equip you with everything you need to know to be in compliance. The level of insight and guidance and the special intelligence you can gather here is invaluable and cannot be gathered anywhere else.