The Corporate Wellness Conference® (CWC) is the largest conference in the world focused on wellness in the workplace; For the ninth consecutive year, the Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA) brings you the premier event in employee wellness, bringing you the latest trends, best practices and innovations in worksite health, wellness and employee well-being.
Corporate Wellness is a growing industry, with more and more employers offing programs to their employees to improve their lives and attract the top-level talent. Wellness doesn’t just work for employees, it works for employers too.
The Latest in a Changing Industry
Corporate wellness has taken off the last few years. More and more companies are offering more and more programs to help their employees live healthier and happier lives. What started as a group of employees meeting to go for a job now a multibillion-dollar industry. Staying on top of the latest trends in the industry, and meeting with your peers to discuss what works and what doesn’t is an important part of the success of a wellness program.
With this revolution in wellness comes more regulation and oversight. Making sure your wellness program is in compliance with ERISA, ACA, GINA, HIPPA EEOC rules and the ACA is difficult, but the CWC is here it help you learn what you need to know so you can focus on what matters – improving the health and lives of your employees.
Become a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®:
- Designed for HR/Benefits Directors of Wellness Managers, Agents, Brokers, Consultants, or Insurance/Healthcare Industry Professionals
- Get certified live in person at the event while learning from and interacting with top employers such as LinkedIn, Google Chipotle, and many more
- Walk away certified, more marketable, and highly educated with the latest industry trends & innovations
- Click here for more information and to register today!
50% of employers with at least 50 workers and 90% of employers with more than 50,000 workers offered a wellness program during 2012.
90% of employers with more than 50,000 workers offered a wellness program during 2012
75% of healthcare dollars go towards preventable conditions- employers are turning to corporate wellness programs to battle healthcare costs and to improve the health and productivity of employees.
- The corporate wellness industry is now over a $6 billion annual industry, with over one thousand vendors offering wellness programs.
- Companies now spend an average of $521 per employee per year on wellness incentives
- The average medical cost savings per dollar invested in wellness programs was $3.27.
62% of employees feel workplace wellness activities are successful
51% of employees feel it encourages them to work harder
59% of employees feel they have more energy to be more energy to be more productive
43% of employees say wellness programs lead them to miss fewer days
Customize Your Congress Experience
- 100+ Speakers and Sessions with 3+ days of educational conference tracks
- 6+ unique conference tracks to select content for your business: Healthcare Reform Conference®, Corporate Wellness Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference®, Self Funding Conference®, Global Benefits Conference®, Health Insurance Exchange Conference®, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference® and much more
- Onsite networking: one-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects